1) You can store all of your videos on it and not use up any space elsewhere.
2) you can lock it down so it is entirely safe and ‘School friendly.’
3) It can be embedded into any blog and can be seen on any device, negating the annoyances that iPads have by not using Flash
Currently we do have a school account and are in the process of setting up channels (like a television channel) for each department so that there is less hunting for videos.
There is not much else to say for this as it does what it says on the tin. You can record pupils performances, demonstrations of techniques, methods for working things out and anything else you can think of. Then embed it into a blog post. There is potential for linking it to Padlet, having the student assess a piece of work, analyse a video or comment on how to improve etc.
Embedding the video is a simple process:
2) Click on the video then click on the aeroplane icon that appears in the top right corner. A box appears.
3) Copy the embed code that pops up and paste it into your blog.
4) Publish your blog.
You can also find more of these videos in action here.